Jiomart : Sugar @ 9 Rs on order of 1499 Rs at Rs9 (80% OFF)
https://www.jiomart.com/offers/sugar…9 on order above 1499
Sugar at Rs.9
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- Offer Available on Selected Cities only.
- Program:Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) offers this program, starting 21st June 2022 (“ Program” or “Program”), applicable to any person, who (i) makes a purchase of goods on website jiomart.com and mobile application operated by Reliance or its affiliates (“JioMart Platform”), (ii) is an individual resident of India as defined under the Income Tax Act, 1961, and (iii) meets such eligibility conditions as may be stipulated by Reliance from time to time; can avail the offer (“Beneficiary”). A Beneficiary shall be eligible to avail Offer (defined below) under this this Program upon purchasing the Eligible Products (defined below) sold by Reliance or its affiliates, of value equal to or more than Rs. 1,499.00 (Rupees One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety-Nine only) (“Qualifying Value”) on the JioMart Platform.
- Eligible Products: The Beneficiary shall be entitled to avail the benefits of Program, in terms of Clause 7 below, on the ‘Groceries’ products sold by Reliance or its affiliates on the JioMart Platform, except the Excluded Products (as defined below) (“Eligible Products”). The Eligible Products does not include ‘Gourmet’ products, ‘Mom & Baby Care’ products, ‘Premium’ Fruits, ‘Oil cans of 15L and above’ (as identified by Reliance) and any products sold by the third-party seller(s) on JioMart Platforms (“Excluded Products”). Reliance shall have the sole right to determine applicability of Eligible Products for the purposes of the Program from time to time.
- JioMart Program: The following terms and conditions apply to Program:
a ) Offer: Upon purchase of Eligible Products of Qualifying Value (“ Qualifying Invoice”), the Beneficiary shall be given an option to purchase the sugar of ‘ Good Life’ brand, or any participating brand (“ Offer Sugar”) at a quantity of 1 (one) kilogram only and at a price of just 9.00 (Rupees Nine only) (“ Sugar Cost”). However, the Beneficiary shall be entitled to avail the Offer under the Program only once per Qualifying Invoice. This Program is valid until the stocks last or such other date and/or time as may be determined by Reliance (“Term of the Offer”).
b) The Beneficiary shall not be allowed to purchase Offer Sugar either more than or less than the quantity of 1 (one) kilogram per Qualifying Invoice irrespective of total value of the Eligible Products.
c) 9.00 towards Offer Sugar should be paid in addition to the total value of Qualifying Invoice value. While considering the Qualifying Value for the Eligible Products, the Sugar Cost should not be included with the Minimum Order Value.
d) Reliance has the right to deny the Offer Sugar if the delivery is rejected or returned at the door step in part or full resulting into such reduction in the value of Qualifying Invoice wherein the value of the Eligible Products accepted by the Beneficiary is less than that Qualifying Value.
e) The benefits under Program;
(i) may only be availed by the Beneficiary on per invoice basis of Minimum Order Value, irrespective of any amount higher than the Minimum Order Value, or number of shipments for the Eligible Products,
(ii) may only be availed by the Beneficiary, at the same time when the Beneficiary is placing an order for Eligible Products on the JioMart Platforms, and
(iii) if not availed as per sub-clause (ii) above, shall not be eligible to carry forward the same on any future date and shall stand terminated.
f) The Program is available for the personal use and benefit of an individual only and not for commercial use or for use by enterprises, including companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
g) The return and refund for the Eligible Product(s) shall be as per the Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy of Reliance.
- Acceptance: The Beneficiary hereby acknowledges that he/she has understood and unconditionally accepts the T&C.
- No Warranties: Subject to any applicable laws; (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed including, but not limited to, meeting of the Beneficiary’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Program, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Program, any type of delay by the Beneficiary or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits acquired or obtained through the Program or any transactions effected through the Program; and (b) The Beneficiary expressly agree that his/her participation in the Program is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein.
- Statutory Compliances: Reliance, may from time to time, in compliance with extant regulations and applicable law, impose additional terms and conditions that may be necessary for ensuring compliance of the Program with extant law. Such terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Beneficiary.
- Indemnity: The Beneficiary shall indemnify and keep indemnified Reliance and their officers, directors, employees, Beneficiarys, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Reliance may incur, pay or become responsible as sponsor/organizer/facilitator/seller as a result of (i) breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations by the Beneficiary under the T&C hereunder; (ii) any failure by the Beneficiary to comply with applicable law; or (iii) any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party by the Beneficiary.
- Force Majeure: Reliance’s obligation under the Program is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, epidemic, lockdown, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Reliance (“Force Majeure Event”). Reliance shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Program there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. If a Force Majeure Event occurs, Reliance shall not be responsible for any damage or loss which the Beneficiary may suffer by reason of such a failure or delay of performance, and such failure or delay shall not be a breach on part of Reliance.
- Waiver and Assignment: Failure by Reliance to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Reliance may assign any of its rights within the Program to any party without prior intimation to the Beneficiary.
- Marketing and Promotion: By availing the benefits of the Program, the Beneficiary grant to Reliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable license to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name of the Beneficiary (“Beneficiary Material”) in any form, electronic or print manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Reliance and its licensees or assignees determine, without any further compensation, notification, or permission.
- Amendments or Cancellation:Reliance reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Program/T&C and/or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion (without giving any notice to the Beneficiary) at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control.
- Disputes: All disputes in connection with the Program are subject to the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
How To Get This Product:
- Go to Deal Page
- Add To Cart
- Add Shipping Details
- Complete the payment